Ordering Process - The Collection
- Order - Fill in the Order Form with the requirements and customisations you would like for your invitation suite.
- Contact - I will contact you to say Hi! and ask any questions I may have about your order form and quotes if your customisations are extra or you have opted for a different printing process along with a timeline. Subject on approval you will be sent confirmation of your order and an invoice for 50% which is payable at the time of confirmation.
- Design - I will start on designing your suite including the bespoke calligraphy and any other changes you have opted for.
- Proof - You will be sent a PDF proof to check over, you can make any changes at this point. There will be three rounds of proofs included in the price of the suite, any more will be charged at my hourly rate. Please be aware that colours look different on screen compared to printed so print off proofs to check you are happy with the colours.
- Final Approval - You will be sent a final approval PDF to sign off on before print. Please be aware that I cannot take any responsibility for any mistakes past this point, so double check it and then get someone else to as well.
- Printing - Your stationery will be sent off to print. Yay! At this point I will send you an invoice for the remaining 50%.
- Shipping - I will package your stationery up and send it off to you via Royal Mail recorded delivery.