Ordering Process - The Collection
- Order - Fill in the Order Form with the requirements and customisations you would like for your invitation suite.
- Contact - I will contact you to say Hi! and ask any questions I may have about your order form and quotes if your customisations are extra or you have opted for a different printing process along. Once your order has been approved I will add you to your own personal Trello board where all correspondence will take place.
- Deposit - On your Trello board you will find your deposit invoice of 50% along with a timeline for the project.
- Design - I will start on designing your suite including the bespoke calligraphy and any other changes you have opted for.
- Proof - A PDF proof will be uploaded to Trello for you to check over, you can make any changes at this point. There will be three rounds of proofs included in the price of the suite, any more will be charged at my hourly rate. Please be aware that colours look different on screen compared to printed so print off proofs to check you are happy with the colours.
- Final Approval - You will be sent a final approval PDF to sign off on before print. Please be aware that I cannot take any responsibility for any mistakes past this point, so double check it and then get someone else to as well.
- Printing - Your stationery will be sent off to print. Yay! At this point I will send you an invoice for the remaining 50% which must be paid before shipping.
- Shipping - I will package your stationery up and send it off to you via Royal Mail recorded delivery.
- Now lets chat about all the gorgeous items we can make for on the day....